sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Monday, October 10, 2005


Not the Oregon Coast... Not my "sexy face" either... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

I need to see Olive frolic again

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

Well, there is a better way to do that than looking on a blog.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger MRSX said...

I didnt know today was opposite day.

Fine my turn, Stewy is the coolest guy ever.

Yes that was a burn!! And...?? And..??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home