sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thank You

Just wanted to say thank you to Kevin from Strategy Revolutions for the gift he sent me.
It was a token of the mission they were on. I sent him a bag of some really good stuff...
He appreciated it.

Ya know it just goes to show that even when people disagree about politics they can sit down over a really good cup of coffe (even if it is across the globe) and find common grounds.

Since I can't seem to get this link in the right place I'll put it here: Strategy Revolutions

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

At least he wasn't trying to sell you feminine hygiene products...

Spam on blogs...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

when did this start happening? Can I count it as a hit to my site?
I may have to turn off verification...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Scot,

Am glad you got it.

Thanks Again,

Kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home