sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Miers Is the Best Qualified Judicial Nominee...

Within thirty feet of the Oval Office.

Just think even now there are freshmen in school who get the message: All you need to do is get close to the President. Whatever it takes. Just be in the room when he needs something.Hard work will get you nothing. Just ask Alberto Gonzales.

I bet he thought he had it made for certain. Then that bitch Harry stole his spot.
It reminds me of back when W was preparing to pick a running mate. He put together a committee to research the best choice. He had Dick Cheney on the selection committee. Dick got the job based on his excellent input. Harriet Miers did the same thing.
I bet it went like this...

W: Dang it I jest got ta git em a chick on the bench don't I?

Harry: Yes dear. You do. You need a Good woman who loves God and will not cave in to reason or constitutional precedents. Like Me honey.

W: You've never let me down Harry. Plus ya tell me what ta think. If you could do that fer the leader of tha free world just think what you could do from tha Supreme Court! Only thing is Karen Hughes is gonna be pissed as heckedy heck. AL Bertie, that spic wanted a spot too. What are you gonna tell 'em? I mean What am I supposed to say that I though up fer why you're the bestest one?

Harry: Just tell them to trust you honey. Say "I know her character. She's a woman of principle and deep conviction. She shares my philosophy that judges should strictly interpret the laws and the Constitution of the United States, and not legislate from the bench,"
We can have Andy use the ear monitor so you don't have to remember all those words. Then just claim you refuse to play politics and stuff like that. It drives them crazy!

W: Ha! Yeah, but they're all startin to figure out I lie about everything though...
What about Karen? She's gonna say she was just as qualified. And why not Condi? I mean she's my travelin wife. Plus she is a nego so woudn't I git better points by makin her the one to pick?

Harry: Nope. Just listen to me and do as I say. If I start to look at everyone who is qualified it would take years for you to pick one. We need one Now. It should be someone you trust. Do you trust me Georgie? Do you? Say it to me...

W: I trust you Harry. Thank you for helping me finger out this pick
.


Sad Sad days for America. Better get out and start marching in the streets. This is just a mockery of representation, balance and the principals that America was founded under.
Trust Me just Trust Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home