sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

WHY!!!!!

Did I decide to slide into third?!

Now I was safe all the way but was it worth a broken leg?

Nope
Not at all.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH. Get better soon! Even frothing-at-the-mouth liberals should be allowed ambulatory priveleges...

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

So you can post to your blog but you can't return the phone calls from your brother and sister?

Hope you're feeling better. I'm dedicating a post to you later.

Later Cyborg

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

Thanks Jeff I guess that was compassionate conservatisim in action...

Stew, I was being given the backless gown to change into when you called.
Then ten minutes later I was being wheeled into the pre-op room and getting jacked up on phentenol...
Thanks for calling though.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Scott,

Hey I try! Get to feeling better. I'll need your help on my fence. But you got time I can't build it for three or four years. I have to retire first.

Kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home