sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I love

Trees, kittens, panda bears. I love the way the new shoots leave the barren landscape all defensive. One thing I don't love is pirates. There is something to be said about having guns with all the pirates running around. Go ahead (click) we are just a food aid ship (click click) yup, no arms on this ship. Too bad it was a Dutch ship and they don't have the 2nd amendment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home