sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Desperation

The McCain campaign released a video on You Tube claiming that Obama is sexist and called Palin a pig.
If one listens to the Obama speech one will clearly understand that he is not calling her a pig. He is using an old saying that McCain himself used describing the Hillary healthcare proposal.
These folks are just not at all telling the truth.
Palin was for the "Bridge to Nowhere" before she was against it. She still took 27 million dollars from the federal government.
As for "taking on BIG OIL" I hardly call imposing a windfall profits tax taking them on.
Palin is in the oil camp just like the rest of the Rapeublican party.
At teh convention when Rudi led the crowd in a chant of "Drill Baby Drill" the Saudi, Russian, Iranian and Venezuelan leaders were thinking to themselves " boy these people are insane and we are going to be sooooo rich." The lack of critical thinking and logic that is demonstrated by Americans who support increasing production to solve the problem of supply is baffling to me. I understand if you work for Shell or Texaco that you want more dependence on oil for energy but a mother of three working at Target? What is she going to gain? Nothing.
Oh well. Americans are mostly stupid I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

Wait. Politicians? Not telling the truth?

No. Say it ain't so!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger sandy said...

I'm sorry lib, I don't have any pictures to show you. I believe what Stew said because he strikes me as an honest person.
I won't have any pictures in the future either because I don't plan to ever attend a democratic rally.
I haven't been to one since I left the democratic party. No regrets either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home