sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Friday, August 11, 2006

More Graceland with BBLH Jesus




2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Sean Neoconnery said...

Yes, yes, of course I will keep reading your site. I just meant I can't read it anymore today. You get a lot of comments - interesting ones at that. I may take you up on that offer for a beer. Fat Tire, right?

p.s. there are also a few in my family who still can't see the forest through the trees. i'm working on it.

p.p.s. no one has ever referred to me as a "kindred spirit"

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

Yeah sure, I love Fat Tire. I am conflicted though because I still think Mirror Pond is one of the finest ales in the world. Beer. Ummmm
Then there is Blue Heron. I Love that too. I also love Sessions lager. That's my new favorite. So this will require a lot of decision making. We might have to do a blind taste test. When I say that I mean we drink 'till we're blind and then see if we can still taste.
Yeah Stew is a conundrum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home