sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Bush is a Stupid Turd

Bush is such a retarded fuck that it makes me wonder how anyone supports him. Gay marriage??? WHY are we dealing with this NON-ISSUE? No one cares except for the religious freaks out there. Why are we wasting the resources of Congress on this issue? I want gay's to get married. The only thing that is a threat to marriage is divorce. Why don't we have a constitutional amendment outlawing divorce?

GET YOUR RELIGION OUT OF MY GOVERNMENT!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger iulius said...

I don't think it's retarded at all--if by "retarded" you mean "poorly thought out". To me it looks like a clever move to start whipping up support in the core constituancy in preparation for the elections.

I've heard news sources on both sides of the aisle speculate that the ammendment has little chance of passing. That's not much of a leap: it's really, really hard to ammend the Constitution, with good reason. But the only thing that the common man is going to see is the Republican party crusading for traditional values and being beaten back by a left-wing faggot strawman. You know how much this set loves to be persecuted.

Dunno, maybe I read you wrong.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

Josh, you are correct.

I can only hope that the pandering will serve to turn off his base since, as you put it there is little chance that this will actually get through the senate much less be ratified by the states.
I am just tired of the idea that this guy has the ability to represent anyone but the 30% o f voters who still support him. That isn't to say that he represents 30% of Americans since less than 50% of Americans vote. I mean if these people see that he is pandering for the votes needed to keep Congress wrapped up tight so that he will not be impeached, they may revolt. I have to keep hope alive.
Another note... I should refrain from calling the commander in chief a retarded fuck. That is much too offensive to the retarded fucks of the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home