sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Monday, March 20, 2006

No accountability or I never met a deficit I didn't like: Bush's plan for America

CLEVELAND - President Bush Monday signed into law a $781 billion increase in U.S. borrowing authority, making the Treasury Department's new debt limit $8.965 trillion, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said.

Last week, the Senate approved the increase in borrowing authority requested by the Treasury Department to avoid a government default. The U.S. House of Representatives approved the legislation nearly a year ago.

HELLO ANYBODY OUT THERE???

Bush is destroying America through his policies of cutting the taxes for the richest people who can most afford to pay them, lining the nest of oil companies, mining companies and other big corporate interests.

These people are so bad for America.

Can I run a deficit into the hundreds of thousands? NO! The banks take my stuff. The credit companies garner wages. I have to live within my means or extend slightly to the point that I can cover my debit. Why do we as Americans elect leaders who bankrupt our national budget?
Kick the whole lot out. Tom Delay and his crew need to work at Burger King at minimum wage for a few years. Bush needs to send his daughters to serve in the war against TERROR and you need to vote out any Republican who is in office so that we can regain a balance in our government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home