sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"Integra, the better choice for telecom"

SO while I am a patient guy, I do expect that when someone calls and tells me that they are "running a little late" and we agree on a new time they will either call me again to let me know they are not going to make it or show up within the acceptable timeframe for busy people. I'm waiting still...
At least they are better than Qwest or Verizon. They won't even give you a ballpark time other than Tuesday between 8 and 6...
Still I could have had lunch if I 'd known that they were not going to bother to show anytime close to the arranged slot that I had for them. I am only one guy running two medical practices IT needs and for me to sit around surfing the Internets is a phenomenal waste of time.
All I need is a fax to ring... It's not like I'm asking for sharks with frikin lasers on their foreheads.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

See, that's the problem. You should bring some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their foreheads WITH you and when the guy shows up late, toss them in the pool. Of course, you'd also have to bring a pool with you.

Still..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home