sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Another Review of History

Stew's recent post of his version of history and politics made me think of how to best respond.
Stew's Post

Here we have an individual who has no practical experience in any of the following:
Hunting (except once he shot a squirrel and a Jay and our neighbor too but that wasn't hunting it was just shooting)
Fishing (he would try fishing but... well nothing nice to say so...)
Brewing
Wheel making
Yet he insists to have an intimate knowledge of all topics.
He claims that all conservative men hunt, are manly, and drink domestic beer.
A liberal man, conversely, is girly, drinks European beer, and can't provide for their family. They do however sew, clean and cook.

Let's look at his stereotype and the review of his version of history to see if his theory holds up...

Conservatives are MANLY!
Tucker Carlson..... Need I say anything further.

Harriet Miers is more manly than Tucker.

Ed Schultz a self professed Democrat (and thusly a liberal) hunts religiously.

Domestic beer would be beer brewed in the USA. In the state of Oregon where I see a liberal bias, there are more domestic breweries than anywhere on earth. Milwaukee is a liberal city with the largest domestic brewing operation on earth.
Stew, you are drinking a liberal beer when you pour a Budweiser....
The Sumerians began brewing more than 6,000 years ago.
They were all liberals.

There are so many things wrong with your history review that we could go on and on.

My final thought is that if you are so manly how come you can't fly to Oregon to visit your only brother in the twenty years he has lived there?
Are you too busy cooking and sewing? Is it that your man breasts have grown too un-MANageable?
Up here in the liberal Pacific NW we hunt and fish and brew lot's of beer... We recognize that it is a sign of strength to be able to cook a five course meal, sew a patch on a jacket, or a button on a shirt and still kill our elk or salmon. It is a sign of ability to be able to put up siding and then bake bread in the same day.
You and your conservative=manly history lesson is just another indication of a weak and scared mind.
Of course anyone who disagrees with me must be a conservative and is therefore wrong... Unless you are a liberal and then you are still wrong.
Manly, but wrong...



5 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

Ed Schultz???!! The bald little putz?

C'mon bro

Oh and kill me if you ever see me pouring a Budwiper.

I really need to get out there and get my liberal on.

Oh no you di'n't
hehehe

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

And Sean, stop looking at my sister.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mistake Master said...

Stew,
Ed isn't bald at all...
Nice dodge on the man breast commnet...

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger MRSX said...

Now that was great!!! Even my kitty- Tidbits laughing. Oh wait.. Nope, not laughing..Just a fur ball..

Still I think maybe she clapped then again I own 50 something teacups and live in a studio apt by myself.

Yeah Im a little off.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

Hey I embrace my man breasts. And when I say "embrace"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home