sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Poor Guy I almost Feel Sorry for Him

Cheney obviously feels bad about shooting his friend. I think is good that he is taking responsibility for his actions.

I don't care that much for all the hysteria surrounding the hunting incident. It really serves no purpose except to make him feel bad and mock him publicly. I'm all for mocking him publicly but I think there are a lot more important issues we should be focused on. Things like keeping Gay's from marrying, keeping steroids out of Tee-Ball, dismantling the Federal government, destroying Social Security, torturing Muslims. The list goes on and on.

Of course Cheney was drinking. I would say that almost all hunters drink, A LOT. Drinking is the real reason for going out hunting. Drinking and well, shooting your friends.

I would feel sorry for him if he hadn't lived a life of such brutality. I think it is just his karma coming back to hit him in this life. He'd better watch out though because karma usually doesn't pay one back until the next life. So he must be so loaded up on pain and suffering for his next life that the universe had to let some spill over into this one.
I hope his buddy doesn't die. We would be talking manslaughter then. If that were to happen America would really get to see just how above the law these people think they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home