sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

First steps

I am taking very tentative steps. Really it is more that I am at work so I need to try and get this in as quickly as possible.
Stew you are an inspiration.
Catie you are my love
Olive you are cuter than any bunny
Grey Baby is the greyest cat in the world except for Kona who beats you only because there is more of him...

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I agree that so much more can and should be done to make our cities more human. Another good book is "Rise of the Creative Class" by Richard Florida. I'll have to apologize he's a little liberal, but you know those artsy-fartsy guys.

Later,
Kev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home