sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } > /* Bottom layout */

Liberal TreeHugger

I am a conservative but unlike the current breed of "conservatives" I do not believe that the Republican Party is conservative. The current administration is hell bent on spending money taking away rights and playing a shell game with our taxes. I am starting this post to be a direct assault on the radical conservative movement that seeks to distort the record, lie and dupe the American voters into believing they care, are right, and are conservative.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Stew you are just wrong

Stew you are so wrong. Like when you thought that the Hunnicuts wouldn't notice their car missing.....

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Stew Magoo said...

OH MAN!!! Bust me on that. You SUCK! They were out of town, how could they notice? I now hang my head in shame.

Also, my attorney will be contacting you regarding my lawsuit against you (for violating my rights to have my juvenile record remain expunged). Kidding (that is unless Edwards gets in, then it's lawsuits for ALL!!!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home